Become a Farm Member at Ledge Top Farm. With about three acres of growing space, Ledge Top Farm can supply over thirty members and visit three farmers markets each week during the growing season. Your membership provides you with the following benefits:
- Get a 20% bonus by signing up in January
- Conveniently pay with credit instead of cash once your plan is in place
- First access to Ledge Top Farm produce
- Order ahead and collect your order freshly harvested
- Pick your own is available for many crops, allowing you to stretch your credit
- Opportunities to extend your credit by working on the farm
- Take advantage of Farm Member special offers available throughout the season
- Collect your order at any of four different remote locations in the area
- Membership credit lasts until the end of the calendar year
- Support local, sustainable, and environmentally friendly farming
Ledge Top Farm grows fruits and vegetables and raises egg laying chickens to organic standards. Although we are not a state-certified organic farm, we do belong to Certified Naturally Grown, which has an inspection system to monitor members and ensure that USDA organic standards are met. Only natural minerals and fertilizers are used to feed the soil and produce healthy plants. We use an extensive range of beneficial insects to control pest outbreaks instead of relying on artificial chemicals. If a plant cannot be successfully grown without the use of artificial chemicals, it will not be grown on this farm. The produce offered to you is the best this farm can grow.
If you identify with these ideals then Ledge Top Farm would like to supply you with fresh vegetables, fruits, and eggs!
Crops planned for 2017
Here are some of the fruits and vegetables we plan to grow for 2017:
arugula, basil, beans, beets, blueberries, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cilantro, cucumbers, dill, eggplant, eggs, garlic, kale, leeks, lettuce, melons, onions, pears, potatoes, pumpkins, raspberries, rhubarb, snap peas, spinach, summer squash, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, winter squash, zucchini
There is no guarantee that every crop planted will yield sufficient quantities for sale.
How it works
When you pre-purchase a Farm Membership share at Ledge Top Farm, you are establishing credit which can then be used throughout the year to “buy” available items at the current retail price. You can redeem your credit for any available item, at any time within the year. Sales slips are used to keep track of your orders and you will benotified by email of your current balance after you receive your produce. You will receive a weekly email newsletter to inform you about what produce is available. Please note that order collections may be arranged at farmers’ markets, but can be limited at busy times, particularly on Saturdays. Funds not used by Dec 31, 2017 are lost.
Your credit is not available for any other non-Ledge Top Farm products that may be offered in the newsletter or web site unless they are grown by Ledge Top Farm.
Early pre-purchase bonus
From January 1 to January 30 2017, there is an early pre-purchase bonus for your enrollment in Ledge Top Farm’s Farm Membership program according to the following rates:
- A $100 advance provides $120 in credit for LTF products
- A $200 advance provides $240 in credit for LTF products
- A $300 advance provides $360 in credit for LTF products
- A $400 advance provides $480 in credit for LTF products
Please print and fill out the application form, then send your application and check to Ledge Top Farm, 487 Lyndeborough Center Road, Wilton, NH 03086. Checks should be made payable to "Ledge Top Farm". Applications may also be dropped off directly at the farm.