New tomatoes and spinach seedlings are up. More plantings every week.
Farmers markets start in April and May.
There is a solar exemption warrant on the Lyndeborough town Warrant. If you are a resident of Lyndeborough I would urge you to support this article. Everyone that has solar panels not only provides power for themselves but excess power is sold to Eversource and is used for everyone else in town and the area. The more power that can be produced the less Eversource has to generate or buy themselves.
Here’s what’s available this week:
Arugula $4 for double bunch
Watercress $4 for double bunch
Bok choy $3 per bunch
Tat Soi $3 per bunch
Radishes $3 per bunch
Swiss Chard $4 per bunch
Join our CSA
Ledge Top Farm CSA is unique among most CSAs.
There is no large up front money commitment.
You decide how much money you want to use to establish a credit.
Renew at anytime.
Order as frequently as you like.
Skip any week or time period you want.
Order as much or as little as you like.
Pick up is no contact.
Refund or replacement for any order that you are not satisfied.
How the Ledge Top Farm CSA works:
1. Decide on how much credit you want to establish in exchange for produce grown on this farm.
2. Send an email or text to me and get on the newsletter list.
3. Place an order for produce.
4. When you pick up your order bring the check for your CSA account.
5. The cost of your order will be deducted from your established credit. Every order after that will be deducted until you have used up your credit.
6. Renew your credit if you choose.