Very strong turn out for the first Francestown Farmers Market but it was cold. Water in the containers was frozen.
The first Peterborough Farmers Market is this Wednesday from 3-6 PM at the Community Center on Elm street Peterborough.
Here’s what’s growing:
Mixed red and green lettuce $ 4 per bunch
Kale $4 bunch
Watercress $4 bunch
Eggs $5 per dozen
Tat soi $3 per bunch
Radishes $3 per bunch
Chives $3 per bunch
Mint $3 per bunch
Baby collards $4 per bunch
Swiss Chard $4 per bunch
Peas shoots $4 per bunch
Parsnips $3 each
Spinach $5 per bunch
Arugula $4 per bunch
Farm pick up is available.
Place your order by email or text.
Choose a pick up time and day.
I will confirm that order, time and day.
Be close to your pick up time so there will be only one customer per pick up at a time. If you can’t make your pick up time, please reschedule.
Join Ledge Top Farm “you decide” CSA
Ledge Top Farm CSA is unique among most CSAs.
There is no large up front money commitment.
You decide how much money you want to use to establish a credit.
Renew at anytime.
Order as frequently as you like.
Skip any week or time period you want.
Order as much or as little as you like.
Pick up is no contact.
Refund or replacement for any order that you are not satisfied.
How the Ledge Top Farm CSA works:
1. Decide on how much credit you want to establish in exchange for produce grown on this farm.
2. Send an email or text to me and get on the newsletter list.
3. Place an order for produce.
4. When you pick up your order bring the check for your CSA account.
5. The cost of your order will be deducted from your established credit. Every order after that will be deducted until you have used up your credit.
6. Renew your credit if you choose.