The cold and cloudy days are keeping the greens from growing, so there is not enough produce for this Saturday’s Milford market and we will not attend.
There are Hearty Greens($5 per bunch) and Arugula($4 per bunch)growing and some lettuce. As the days get longer and we have more sun production will increase.
Farm pick up is always available. Email(firstname.lastname@example.org), text (603-620-7302)or call in your order and when you want to pick up. The orders are put in a red cooler where the tent was set up. Payment can be left there also.
Ledge Top Farm CSA for 2022 is available for sign-ups. January sign-ups get a bonus 10% on their credit.
Why you should join Ledge Top Farm CSA:
1. We call this the “you decide” CSA. You decide when you want to place an order.
2. There is no set commitment for money. You decide how much you want to establish your credit with the farm.
3. You can renew any time for any amount to add to your credit.
4. You can pick up at the farm for a discount.
5. You can pick up at the farmers markets we attend.
6. We keep track your credit balance.
7. We sell only what we grow and know it’s complete history.
8. We grow with the least environmental impact, such as following organic standards, no tilling the earth, and hand tools for cultivation.
9. We guarantee your satisfaction or you can get your money back or a replacement.
10. You have no limitations, other than availability, to place an order. You can order as many times as your credit allows or skip when you need.
Here is how you can join Ledge Top Farm CSA 2022.
1. Email at email@example.com with your contact information(name, address, cell phone, email)
2. Send or drop off a check made out to Ledge Top Farm to set up your credit for the CSA. Customers have sent $100 to $700 per season. You decide.
3. You will be notified via email that your account is set up.
4. You can use the credit immediately or wait until the season is in full swing with many choices.
5. Your account must be finished by Dec 31st 2022.
“Never not Growing”
from Ledge Top Farm:
Tom and Ruthie