Many orders last week have left the greens kind of short, so I’m giving them a week to grow back.
There is a Milford Farmers Market this Saturday but I will not be attending.
This is the last week to get 10 % bonus bucks on the Ledge Top Farm 2022 CSA. After Jan 31st, CSA credit will be at the amount you establish your credit.
Why you should join Ledge Top Farm CSA:
1. We call this the “you decide” CSA. You decide when you want to place an order.
2. There is no set commitment for money. You decide how much you want to establish your credit with the farm.
3. You can renew any time for any amount to add to your credit.
4. You can pick up at the farm for a further discount.
5. You can pick up at the farmers markets we attend.
6. We keep track your credit balance.
7. We sell only what we grow and know it’s complete history.
8. We grow with the least environmental impact, such as following organic standards, no tilling the earth, and hand tools for cultivation.
9. We guarantee your satisfaction or you can get your money back or a replacement.
10. You have no limitations, other than availability, to place an order. You can order as many times as your credit allows or skip when you need.
Here is how you can join Ledge Top Farm CSA 2022.
1. Email at email@example.com with your contact information(name, address, cell phone, email)
2. Send or drop off a check made out to Ledge Top Farm to set up your credit for the CSA. Customers have sent $100 to $700 per season. The average is $300. You decide.
3. You will be notified via email that your account is set up.
4. You can use the credit immediately or wait until the season is in full swing with many choices.
5. Your account must be finished by Dec 31st 2022.
We also have work for food options, where you can work on the farm and take food home in return.
If you want to learn how to farm with low impact techniques on the soil, internships are available.
If you want to work on the farm as a contract worker, we can train you.
All individuals must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 to do any jobs on the farm.