The greenhouses are very warm and growth is exceeding the demand for most greens except spinach and kale. That will change when farmers markets start, but right now much of the early plantings are going to seed.
Here’s what’s available this week:
Baby lettuce $ 4 per bunch
Arugula $4 double bunch
Watercress $4 double bunch
Baby Kale $4 per bunch( 2 bunches available)
Baby Collards $4 per bunch
Tat soi $3 per bunch
Radishes $3 per bunch
Spinach $5 per bunch(2 bunches available)
Swiss chard $4 per bunch(2 bunches available)
Join Ledge Top Farm “you decide” CSA
Ledge Top Farm CSA is unique among most CSAs.
There is no large up front money commitment.
You decide how much money you want to use to establish a credit.
Renew at anytime.
Order as frequently as you like.
Skip any week or time period you want.
Order as much or as little as you like.
Pick up is no contact.
Refund or replacement for any order that you are not satisfied.
How the Ledge Top Farm CSA works:
1. Decide on how much credit you want to establish in exchange for produce grown on this farm.
2. Send an email or text to me and get on the newsletter list.
3. Place an order for produce.
4. When you pick up your order bring the check for your CSA account.
5. The cost of your order will be deducted from your established credit. Every order after that will be deducted until you have used up your credit.
6. Renew your credit if you choose.