Francestown farmers market starts this Friday April 2nd from 4-7pm at the horse stalls in the center of town.
I’m spacing pickups at the farm here in Wilton so there is no contact with other customers, so please be close to your pickup time or reschedule if you can’t. Wait for an acknowledgement from me for your pick up time.
Here’s what’s growing:
Mixed red and green lettuce $ 4 per bunch
Kale $4 bunch
Watercress $4 bunch
Eggs $5 per dozen
Tat soi $3 per bunch
Radishes $3 per bunch
Chives $3 per bunch
Rosemary $3 per bunch
Mint $3 per bunch
Baby collards $4 per bunch
Swiss Chard $4 per bunch
Peas shoots will be ready by Friday $4 per bunch
Parsnips $3 per pound
Join Ledge Top Farm “you decide” CSA
Ledge Top Farm CSA is unique among most CSAs.
There is no large up front money commitment.
You decide how much money you want to use to establish a credit.
Renew at anytime.
Order as frequently as you like.
Skip any week or time period you want.
Order as much or as little as you like.
Pick up is no contact.
Refund or replacement for any order that you are not satisfied.
How the Ledge Top Farm CSA works:
1. Decide on how much credit you want to establish in exchange for produce grown on this farm.
2. Send an email or text to me and get on the newsletter list.
3. Place an order for produce.
4. When you pick up your order bring the check for your CSA account.
5. The cost of your order will be deducted from your established credit. Every order after that will be deducted until you have used up your credit.
6. Renew your credit if you choose.
487 Center Road
Wilton, NH 03086
text or phone at: